Your security is important to us. Here's a great way to put you in control and increase the security of your debit card: Remote Control Cards. It's simple:
- You control your debit card in real time, right from your smartphone.
- If your debit card is lost or stolen, you can put a permanent block on the card.
- You can also temporarily disable your card for any reason:
- While traveling
- Worried about a potential data breach at a merchant where you shopped
- To prevent unauthorized use if you plan to activate the card before each use
See below for screen shots showing the process.
- Log in to your account from our website or mobile app
- Tap the menu icon in the upper left of the screen
- In the Services section, select Remote Control Cards
- Select the card you want to enable or disable
- Choose Active, Disabled, Lost, or Stolen
- Active means the card is enabled and ready for use
- Disabled temporarily turns the card off until you re-activate it
- Lost or Stolen permanently cancels the card