We use ProPay, a third-party service provider, to securely process online payments to your loan with Freedom Credit Union. Payments may be made by debit card or eCheck. Payments by credit card are not allowed.
Please note that there is a service charge assessed by ProPay for online payments. The convenience fee for debit card transactions is $4.95. The convenience fee for eCheck transactions is $3. No part of this fee is retained by Freedom Credit Union.
If you would like to set up recurring automatic payments with no fee, please complete our Automatic Payment Authorization form and return it to the credit union.
- Payments can only be made to a Freedom Credit Union Consumer Loan, Mortgage, or Home Equity Loan.
- Payments made outside of business hours or on weekends or holidays will be effective the next business day.
- Payments will be effective only after the transaction has been validated.
- Any disputed transaction will result in payment reversal from your loan and may result in additional fees. (Refer to your loan agreement for details.)
- Please retain a copy of the supplied receipt page or email as proof your transaction has been approved.